Rational 10 Grid Electric
fully serviced with new fan motor fitted and few other parts replaced as art of major service
comes with frame stand
we give 3 month Parts Guarantee with all our ovens
we can also fit at extra charge
we will give vat invoice
Please note there are some stains on the stainless steel inside as pictured but make no difference to the workings of oven
A world leader in Combination Oven Technology, Rational presents a complete solution for most catering establishments.
German engineered, the Rational SCC range delivers exacting technology, excellence in manufacturing and a perfect companion for every chef.
A combi steamer is a professional cooking appliance which is mainly used in restaurants, hotels, industrial kitchens,
catering operations, the foodservice industry, and industry catering.
A big advantage is the use of steam, which means everything stays succulent.
A RATIONAL combi steamer offers a wide range of applications and is therefore a necessity in an industrial kitchen.
Almost all of the cooking processes of a traditional kitchen can be carried out in a single appliance.
Due to its versatility, it replaces traditional cooking appliances, such as tilting pans, boilers, roasting platters, grills, deep fryers,
pressure steamers, holdomats, salamanders, microwave ovens, and convection ovens.
The Finishing® (reheating – ready to serve) function is also available to users.
With this cooking process, pre-cooked and chilled foods can be brought to serving temperature in a short amount of time without any loss of quality.
The quality of the food remains high because it is not kept warm for long hours and the food can be finished perfectly.
It also minimises overproduction since only the quantity actually required is warmed up.
Meat can be pre-roasted to 80% rare if it is to be cooked to medium after reheating.
The following settings can be utilised using the combi steamer:
* Steam cooking mode from 30°C to 130°C: The fresh steam is produced in the steam generator and carried into the cooking chamber
in an unpressurised state and then dispersed with the fan wheel. Particularly suited for vegetables, potatoes, and fish.
* Convection / dry heat: temperature range between 30°C to 300°C, 0-100% maximum humidity.
Particularly suited for all pan fried dishes, such as steaks, grilled products, and side dishes like roasted potatoes and baking pizza.
* Combined steam (hot steam): temperature range between 30°c to 300°C, 0-100% exact humidity.
Particularly suited for roasting, meats, and poultry, as well as fish and baked goods.
• Core temperature probe using 6 measuring points with automatic error correction. Positioning aid for core temperature probe included
• Climate management – humidity measured, set and regulated to one percent accuracy.
Actual humidity in the cooking cabinet can be set and read on the control panel in Combi-Steamer modes
• Individual Programming of at least 1200 cooking programs with up to 12 steps
• Humidification variable in 3 stages from 86°F-500°F (30°C-260°C) in hot air or combination
• USB Interface
• High-performance, fresh-steam generator with automatic descaling
• 5 fan air speeds, programmable
• Integral, maintenance-free grease extraction system with no additional grease filter
• Operation without a water softener and without additional descaling
• Separate solenoid valves for normal and soft water
• Cool-down function for fast cabinet fan cooling
• Automatic adaptation to the installation location (height, climate, etc.)
• Unit door with rear-ventilated double-glass panel and hinged inner panel
• Removable, swivelling grid shelves (distance between rails 2 5/8″ / 68 mm)
• Material inside and out 304 (DIN 1.4301) stainless steel
• Hand shower with automatic retracting system
• Fixed waste water connection conforming to SVGW requirements where permitted
• Splash and hose-proof to IPX 5
• Demand-related energy supply by means of modulating, low-noise high-performance blower burner system
• Lengthwise loading for 12″x20″ or 1/1, 1/2, 2/3, 1/3, 2/8 GN accessories
• 5 programmable proofing stages
• Automatic, pre-selected starting time with adjustable date and time
Dimensions: (84.7 cm) (W) x (77.1 cm) (D) x (104.2 cm) (H)
This is in very good condition.
Please call or email for further information.
We have a vast selection of Commercial Catering Equipment in stock so please have a look at our website.
Please check door entry sizes before ordering.
Delivery is made to kerbside only. Drivers do not unpack or position goods.
Thanks for looking!