You are looking at a very nice
Hoshizaki Air-Cooled Compact Ice Maker IM-21CNE-HC
Ideal for medium to large sized self-service businesses, Hoshizaki Compact Ice Maker is a new, hygienic HFC-free device capable of producing up to 25 kilos of ice a day for customer use. Thanks to Hoshizaki’s closed water circuit connection there is minimal risk of water contamination, reinforced by the machine’s rinse and flush system that produced fresh water for each batch of ice. The air filter is detachable for easy cleaning, reducing maintenance on the rest of the machine and ensures that it continues to perform to maximum yield. The 11.5 kilogram storage bin has been insulated with foam injected polyurethane, insulating any stored ice for longer and stopping it from melting, minimising the need for further cycles in one day.
- Capacity 11.5kg
- Dimensions 695(H) x 398(W) x 451(D)mm
- Refrigerant R290
- Supplier Model Number IM-21CNE-HC
- Voltage 220-240V
- Warranty 3 months parts
- Weight 34kg
- Output: up to 25kg per 24 hours (Medium cubes: 23 x 28 x 28mm)
- Self contained unit with built-in 11.5kg storage bin and removable door gasket for easy cleaning
- HC model using 16% less energy than its predecessor saving on running costs
- Uses Hoshizaki closed cell system offering ultimate contamination protection producing high quality ice protecting the integrity and flavour of your drinks
- Automatic rinse cycle ensures each batch is made with fresh water further enhancing ice quality
- Microcomputer control manages the ice making process and consistently ensure optimal ice production without the need for manual adjustments
- Foam injected polyurethane insulation for excellent ice preservation, reducing production cycles and saving energy/money
- Fitted with magnetic water pump without direct coupling to prevent leakage and extends product life
- Easy to clean frontal air filter allows users to carry out routine cleaning for extended longevity and reduced maintenance call-outs
- Stainless steel construction with integrated door handles provides a hygienic and quality finish
- Gravity drain
- Installed leak detector ensures automatic shutdown in event of leaking gas
fully tested, serviced and cleaned by our team of engineers
We have a vast selection of Commercial Catering Equipment in stock so please have a look at our website
Thanks for looking!
Please check door entry sizes before ordering.
Delivery is made to kerbside only. Drivers do not unpack or position goods.
A 25% restocking charge will apply for all returned goods.