You are looking at a very nice
Make better quality, longer lasting cube ice with the Foster FS40 Commercial Ice Machine. Perfect for front of house use in bars, pubs, restaurants and more, the ice maker can produce up to 40kg of crystal clear ice every 24 hours and store it in the compact 15kg ice storage bin. The machine is also incredibly powerful and can produce ice even when the ambient temperature reaches as high as 43°C.
- Capacity 16kg
- Dimensions 690(H) x 500(W) x 540(D)mm
- Finish – external 304 stainless steel with foodsafe polystyrene bin.
- Output 40kg/24hr
- Power Type 230V, 450kW, 17 / 3.3A
- Refrigerant R134a
- Supplier Model Number FS40-27/106
- Temperature Range -25°C to -15°C
- Voltage 230V
- Weight 42kg
- Ice production tray is flushed after every cycle – virtually eliminating the risk of lime scale build up. Ensures hygienic, crystal clear ice free from impurities
- Models offer left or right hand side fitting of inlet and drain pipes allowing them to be installed against a wall – crucial where space is limited
- Ice produced at very low temperatures, from -15°C down to -25’°C at the time of the harvest resulting in harder ice cubes that last longer
- New bin thermostat with low ambient setting avoiding false ‘bin full’ readings maximises bin capacity
- 20mm drain required
- 3/4″ BSP connection
- Maximum ambient temperature: 43°C
- Manual defrost
- CFC free
- Cube dimensions 31 x 24 x 26 mm
fully tested, serviced and cleaned by our team of engineers
We have a vast selection of Commercial Catering Equipment in stock so please have a look at our website
Thanks for looking!
Please check door entry sizes before ordering.
Delivery is made to kerbside only. Drivers do not unpack or position goods.
A 25% restocking charge will apply for all returned goods.