Falcon Dominator Plus G3865F Twin Pan, Twin Basket Gas Fryer with oil filteration.
Improving upon the largely successful Falcon Dominator G3865, The Falcon G3865F adds inbuilt filtration making it easy to clean the oil, this can be done when the oil is still warm meaning you don’t have to wait until the end of the shift. Boasting an output of 32kg chips per pan per hour, using only 15 litres of oil per pan you have a high output fryer perfect for high demand establishments cooking plenty of fried foods. Individual pan controls means only one pan needs to be used when in quieter periods of business. With the increase in demand for gluten free foods lately it is also a good opportunity to offer allergen foods keeping one tank free for this. The G3865F is supplied on castors, with two fryplates and a lid as standard.
• Inbuilt filtration makes it easy to clean the oil, prolonging the oil life subsequently saving you money.
• Two independently controlled pans, more energy efficient during quieter service periods, offers more versatility in cooking.
• Fast heat up and recovery times, easily able to cope with high demands for fried food.
• Drain buckets, strainers and filter supplied as standard.
• Stainless steel hob with twin mild steel pans, robust construction to withstand busy demands.
• Temperature range between 140°C – 190°C.
• Sediment collection zone, keeps oil cleaner for longer.
• Piezo ignition.
• Fast acting safety thermostats, automatically shuts off the unit if the oil overheats.
• Lid supplied as standard, protects and extends oil life.
• Fish grids supplied as standard, help keep cooked portions off the pan base.
• Large diameter drain valves for simple and efficient pan draining.
• Electrical supply required (for Filtration) – Simple and easy to operate.
Please call : 07542170000 or email for further information
We have a vast selection of Commercial Catering Equipment in stock so please have a look at our website.
Thanks for looking!
Please check door entry sizes before ordering.
Delivery is made to kerbside only. Drivers do not unpack or position goods.
Please note if you are paying by credit card an additional 3% will be charged, there is no additional charge if using debit card or paypal.
Thanks for looking!