We have a very nice Commercial Hobart Glasswasher Model: GXS-70N
The unique pre-wash, wash, rinse is standard on all models.
The GX Series takes dishwashing technology to a new dimension, light years ahead of any other glasswashers on the market.
The GXS-70N has an in-built softener is a high performance, high capacity glasswasher combining quality and innovation to deliver up to 1500 sparkling clean glasses per hour.
- Three wash cycles 60, 90, 120 seconds
- Up to 60 racks (1500 glasses) per hour (500 x 500mm rack size)
- In-Built Water Softener – ensures optimum water quality delivering a sparkling finish
- cycle start and draining to be activated by just one button
- remaining cycle time
- Extended rinse cycle for tall and stemmed glasses
- Clip-in wash and rinse arms allow easy removal and replacement
- Interlocked strainer prevents blockages and damage to the wash system
- Optional integral reverse osmosis delivers spotless results without polishing
- Saves up to 40% on detergent usage
- water per cycle saving up to 40% on water, energy, detergent and rinse aid costs
- Integral chemical dosing system delivers precise amounts of detergent and rinse aid for perfect
- results and low costs
- COMPLETE hygiene programme which cleans and freshens wash chamber, wash system and filters
- Hobart strives continuously to develop processes which reduce energy consumption and in turn reduce damaging CO2 emissions
- By utilising advanced technologies to reduce water consumption and by utilising water more efficiently, Hobart have been able to significantly lower the energy usage of the GX series
- Made in Germany
- This machine comes with it’s own water softener, drain pump, detergent and rinse aid pump
- which are normally added extras but all included in this price
- Wash tank Capacity – 10.8 litres
- Water Consumption/cycle – 2.0 litres
- Water Pressure Req. – Cold or hot feed, 0.6 – 6.0 BAR
- Electrical Loading – 7.6kW 400/50/3 (6.15) (fuse at 3x16A) Switchable to – 5.6W 230/50/1 (4.1) (fuse at 1x25A) 2.8kW 230/50/1 (1.36) (fuse at 1x13A)
- Dimensions – 820 (+80mm adjustment) (h) x 600 (w) x 600 (d) mm
Please call or email for further information.
We have a vast selection of Commercial Catering Equipment in stock so please have a look at our website.
Delivery is made to kerbside only. Drivers do not unpack or position goods.
Please note if you are paying by credit card an additional 3% will be charged, there is no
additional charge if using debit card or paypal.
Thanks for looking!