We have in stock a very nice Classeq DUO750 Dishwasher
The DUO range of Classeq front-loading glasswashers (commonly referred to as a cabinet or under-counter glasswasher) is an enhanced line available in two sizes. The DUO range features all the benefits of the standard product plus a digital display, three wash programs and a Type ‘A’ air gap for compliant, effortless and consistently clean glassware.
The digital LCD display accurately shows the temperature of the wash tank and rinse boiler, re-assuring the operator that the glasswasher is up to temperature and fully sanitising the glasses during each wash cycle.
- Two wash programs – Standard (2 minutes) and Light (90 Seconds) allow of maximum output, without compromising wash quality.
- All Duo’s come with drain pumps, rinse booster pumps and built-in chemical dispensers to ensure they meet installation requirements.
- LCD display – enhances user functionality by displaying rinse and wash tank temperatures.
- Water Board (WRAS) compliant – All Duo models are fully compliant with essential Water Board regulations.
- Double skinned sides and door allows for quieter operation and reduced heat loss.
Supplied with waste and water hoses for UK fitting. A water softener should be installed in hard water areas to prevent limescale build up that could be harmful to wash results and machine longevity.
Wash Cycle Time (Min) 1.5, 2
Cycle Type Selectable
Basket Size 400 x 400 mm
Clear Entry (mm) 311
Depth (mm) 517
Height (mm) 775
Width (mm) 470
Model Number G400DUO
Output (Racks/Hour) 40
Power 13 Amp (Plug)
Power Consumption (Kw) 6.58
Minimum Water Pressure (Bar) 2.0
Break Tank No
Waste Type Drain Pump
Water Softener Optional
Please call or email for further information
- We have a vast selection of Commercial Catering Equipment in stock so please have a look at our website
- Thanks for looking!
- Please check door entry sizes before ordering.Delivery is made to kerbside only. Drivers do not unpack or position goods.A 25% restocking charge will apply for all returned goods.