You are looking at a
Blodgett double stack oven
Vat included in price and full vat invoice will be given
Built with solid, reliable construction, the Blodgett Heavy Duty Series Combi Ovens are designed to last for years of rigorous use in the commercial kitchen; and are built with the rugged durability you have come to expect from Blodgett. Our heavy duty combi line provides all the features you need to increase production while decreasing your time, labor and maintenance costs.
- FULLY WELDED STAINLESS STEEL FRAME – Our stainless steel frame has the strength and rigidity needed for shipping and holds up well to the rigors of the commercial kitchen.
- SOLID FIBER INSULATION – Blodgett insulation will not sag, eliminating heat loss.
- TWO STEP DOOR LATCH – Blodgett has no up charge for this safety feature that protects the operator from escaping steam when the door is opened. Plus, unlike many cam style doors, the Blodgett door is slammable.
- DUAL WATER INLET STANDARD WITH BRASS FITTINGS – We use U.S. standard NPT brass water fittings for long term durability and a leak proof joint. Many of the Euro brands use plastic, non NPT tapered threads. These plastic European designs do not connect correctly causing leaks and other installation issues.
- ENJOY THE FULL POWER OF STEAM – Our BCX Series is available in both boilerless or boiler-based models. Boiler-based combi ovens will outperform boilerless ovens when menus demand continuous steam production
- IMPRESSIVE FEATURES – The 4 speed fan is available on all control options, including manual, making this the perfect choice for the most delicate baked items. Plus, a removable core probe is standard on all models.
Price includes VAT
Working order: These ovens are fully working and serviced by our rational trained catering engineer
We have loads of other catering equipment in stock and can fully fit out a kitchen if required please do not hesitate to contact us
Thank you for looking
Rational SCC Self Cooking Centre and Self cleaning
We have a vast amount of Commercial Catering Equipment in stock so please have a look at our website
Thank you for looking
Please check door entry sizes before ordering.
Delivery is made to kerbside only. Drivers do not unpack or position goods.
A 25% restocking charge will apply for all returned goods.